Østerbro Veterinary Clinic is a small animal clinic where our focus is dogs and cats
It is a common goal for all of us who work at Østerbro Veterinary Clinic to give you and your pet the best possible diagnosis and treatment. We all have our hearts in our work and strive to do our best every day.
The clinic is our base where we can provide the best diagnosis and treatment of your pet with experienced and caring staff. Diligence, empathy and respect for both you and your pet are key elements in our work ethics.
Cooperation is one of the key words for our clinic and it through this ability that we have established a team of competent and caring staff members who work together to help you and your pet in the best way possible.
In addition to our staff it is possible to meet external vets and nurses that are hired to guide you when needed if your pet requires a specialist.
It is therefore possible for your dog or cat to be examined by an eye specialist, or we can refer you to a free telephone consultation with a cat behavior specialist. We also have collaboration with some of the best specialist vets in Denmark if the need arises.
The clinic is located in attractive surroundings and we have the new and advanced equipment installed. We have a modern consultation room, surgical theater, laboratory and digital x-ray.
Good reasons to choose us
- High level of professionalism
- Up to date knowledge. We believe in continuing education for all of our staff
- High level of surgical security with surveillance and safe anesthetics
- Empathy and respect for you and your pet
- Experienced veterinarians
- Good opening hours with the possibility of both early and late consultations
- Open on Saturday
- Referral possibility to specialists in the clinic
- Fair prices